The Government of Bermuda, through the Department of Communication and Information, hereby invites you to submit a proposal for the above-referenced subject.
This RFP includes the following documents:
- This Letter of Invitation
- Instructions to Bidders
- Appendix I – Terms of Reference
- Technical proposal submission form
- Company organization profile form
- Certification of Confirmation of Non Collusion form
- Financial proposal form
This RFP is designed to solicit proposals from qualified firms and/or individuals fully experienced and qualified in filming and video production.
It is anticipated that the successful bidder will be able to provide the following:
- A stable audio and video signal fed to CITV for transmission.
- A 480SD 16:9 (squeeze) broadcast quality signal to CITV.
- All necessary production equipment to facilitate live video coverage of the Convening of Parliament.
- A recorded (audio and video) DVNTSC 16:9 .MOV file back-up of entire switched production.
Bidder’s proposals must provide a detailed production budget, method statement, safety procedures, staffing levels and program, must accompany your proposal for it to be considered.
The Department of Communication and Information will own all material and rights to all video created for this project and act as Producer and Director to provide the following:
- All post-production editing for rebroadcast.
Your proposal, comprising the technical proposal submission form, certification of confirmation of non-collision form, and financial proposal form, should be submitted in accordance with the instructions herein.
Proposals must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT), on Friday, October 14, 2016.
Should you require further clarification, kindly communicate by email to the department contact person listed.
Department contact information
Name and Title Valeria Burgess Tucker
Address Department of Communication and Information
Global House, 43 Church St.
Hamilton HM 12