The Bermuda Regiment is the responsibility of the Ministry of National Security. The Bermuda Regiment recruits are duty-bound to undertake an annual training exercise at a well-equipped location outside of Bermuda. To achieve this, the Bermuda Regiment must obtain suitable air transportation to safety transport the troop as noted in the breakdown of requirement below:
- Return flights on a private charter aircraft between Bermuda, LF Wade Airport (BDA) and Jamaica, Norman Manley International Airport (KIN) and return between Montego Bay Airport, Jamaica (MBJ) and Bermuda LF Wade Airport (BDA)).
- To depart BDA on 24 April 2016 returning from MBJ on 7 May 2016.
- Full catering appropriate to the time of travel (meals and soft drinks) is to be provided.
- Dedicated sub service team available at departure and arrival airheads.
- Passenger charges at departure and arrival airheads are included in the tender document.
- All Landing and Handling charges must be included in the tender document.
- Flight attendants/reps must be included in the bottom line costs.
- Any air passenger duties at destination must be covered in the tender document.
- Load is estimated at 235 and will not exceed 270 Passengers.
- Estimated 24,000lbs of baggage/freight payload capacity is required.
- Facility to load dangerous goods in accordance with IATA regulations with accompanying paperwork.
RELEASE DATE: Friday, 27 November, 2015
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS: Monday, 1 February, 2016 no later than 3:00 p.m. (AST)