The Government of Bermuda, Department of Child & Family Services (here after known as Department) is seeking information and creative ideas for solutions to replace the aging case management system that supports the administration of child and family welfare services.
The following outlines the process that will be followed by the Department to seek proposals from qualified vendors. As a result of the very positive response to our Request for Proposal R74443 Child and Family Services Case Management Database System, we have had to adjust the key dates to the following. We thank all who have provided such comprehensive responses to our request.
- Publication of the RFP June 19th, 2015
- Cut off for questions June 26th, 2015 (by 4:00 PM AST)
- Vendor's Q & A published on www.gov.bm July 3rd, 2015 (by 4:00 PM AST)
- RFP due date July 17th, 2015 (by 4:00 PM AST)
- Shortlist September 25th, 2015
- Discovery Period October 5th – October 9th, 2015
- Vendor Presentation October 26th– October 30th, 2015
- Final Vendor selection November 13th, 2015
- Tentative Go Live 2017