Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.
The face of Bermuda in the UK and Europe is the London Office. Bermuda’s London Office promotes Bermuda’s commitment to uphold self-determination, self-sufficiency, and strong economical and advanced social development as a United Kingdom Overseas Territory. For resources, news, and information on scholarships, visit the London Office’s website.
What do they do?
The London Office of the Government of Bermuda:
- Provides policy advice and information to the Government of Bermuda on events, policies, and developments in the UK and EU
- Encourage international business and tourism to Bermuda in the UK and EU
- Delivers information on Bermuda to individuals, companies, and organizations in the UK and EU
- Supports both official and private sector visitors from Bermuda to the UK
- Supports and assists Bermudians in or moving to the UK, including students
How can I contact Bermuda’s London Office with general inquiries?
In person or by mail:
Government of Bermuda London Office
6 Arlington Street
By e-mail: email@example.com