The Consultation Paper on Proposed AML/ATF Legislative Amendments sets out the measures the Bermuda Government proposes to take when Parliament reconvenes in May. Your feedback and comments are invited by 04 May, 2017.
The face of Bermuda in the UK and Europe is the London Office. Bermuda’s London Office promotes Bermuda’s commitment to uphold self-determination, self-sufficiency, and strong economical and advanced social development as a United Kingdom Overseas Territory. For resources, news, and information on scholarships, visit the London Office’s website.
What do they do?
The London Office of the Government of Bermuda:
- Provides policy advice and information to the Government of Bermuda on events, policies, and developments in the UK and EU
- Encourage international business and tourism to Bermuda in the UK and EU
- Delivers information on Bermuda to individuals, companies, and organizations in the UK and EU
- Supports both official and private sector visitors from Bermuda to the UK
- Supports and assists Bermudians in or moving to the UK, including students
How can I contact Bermuda’s London Office with general inquiries?
In person or by mail:
Government of Bermuda London Office
6 Arlington Street
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org