Free health checks are available to the public at Albuoy's Point, Hamilton on Friday, 18 August, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The Department of Health's Community Nursing team is "Taking it to the streets" to screen adults 18 and over. Two further sessions will be held on Friday, 1 September (Dr. E. F. Gordon Square) and Friday, 22 September (King's Square, St. George), also from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
The face of Bermuda in the UK and Europe is the London Office. Bermuda’s London Office promotes Bermuda’s commitment to uphold self-determination, self-sufficiency, and strong economical and advanced social development as a United Kingdom Overseas Territory. For resources, news, and information on scholarships, visit the London Office’s website.
What do they do?
The London Office of the Government of Bermuda:
- Provides policy advice and information to the Government of Bermuda on events, policies, and developments in the UK and EU
- Encourage international business and tourism to Bermuda in the UK and EU
- Delivers information on Bermuda to individuals, companies, and organizations in the UK and EU
- Supports both official and private sector visitors from Bermuda to the UK
- Supports and assists Bermudians in or moving to the UK, including students
How can I contact Bermuda’s London Office with general inquiries?
In person or by mail:
Government of Bermuda London Office
6 Arlington Street
By e-mail: email@example.com