What do they do?
The London Office of the Government of Bermuda:
- Provides policy advice and information to the Government of Bermuda on events, policies, and developments in the UK and EU
- Encourage international business and tourism to Bermuda in the UK and EU
- Delivers information on Bermuda to individuals, companies, and organizations in the UK and EU
- Supports both official and private sector visitors from Bermuda to the UK
- Supports and assists Bermudians in or moving to the UK, including students
How can I contact Bermuda’s London Office with general inquiries?
In person or by mail:
Government of Bermuda London Office
6 Arlington Street
By e-mail: email@example.com