The Casino Gaming Act came into effect in 2014, and by Section 6 of the Act, the Bermuda Casino Gaming Commission (“BCGC”) was established.
What do they do?
BCGC is under the direction of the Minister of Economic Development and Tourism, who appoints the selected members of the Board of Commissioners (the Commission), and provides policy direction to guide its operations. The Board of Commissioners provide oversight to BCGC, and comprises the
following members who are appointed by the Minister of Economic Development and Tourism, for a three (3) year term.
The Members are:
- Mr. Alan Dunch - Chairman
- Mr. Gary Madeiros - Deputy Chairman (Finance)
- Mrs. Judith Hall-Bean - Commissioner (Human Resource)
- Mr. Dennis Tucker - Commissioner (Hospitality)
- Mr. Derek Ramm - Commissioner (Enforcement/AML)