• The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.

Unfair Treatment

Who do I complain to if I believe that I have been unfairly treated by the Land Valuation Department? 

  • The Department prides itself on treating each and every taxpayer in a courteous, professional and respectful manner.  However, should one believe that they have been unfairly treated by the Department, the Office of the Ombudsman investigates complaints about the administrative actions of Public Authorities, including Government Departments, Boards and Bodies established or funded by the Legislature.