Updated (on June 6th 2021) to reflect the move into Phase 3 as of June 6th 2021
There is a night-time curfew from 12am to 5am and the below guidance must be followed.
Please note that the below relaxed COVID-19 restrictions apply to immunised persons only. All other COVID-19 restrictions can be found here and apply to both immunised and non-immunised persons.
- Masks are not required when gathering with other immunised persons, except in certain crowded and high risk settings or venues (e.g. gyms).
- However, persons with medical vulnerabilities should continue to wear masks if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Masks are not required except in certain crowded and high risk settings or venues.
- Click here to learn more about workplace quarantine for immunised workers.
- Click here to follow the guidelines for immunised travellers.
Further Guidance (for both immunised and non-immunised persons)
- Click here for the latest COVID-19 restrictions
- Click here to follow our mask guidance
- Click here to learn more about quarantine and contact tracing
- Click here to return to the COVID-19 homepage
- Click here to review the COVID-19 community testing schedule and book a test