2018 Queen's Birthday Party
- The 2018 Queen's Birthday Party ballot allows the entrant to go into the draw to receive an invitation for themselves and one guest to attend the Queen's Birthday Party at Government House Bermuda between 6pm-8pm on Thursday 7 June 2018.
- The term 'Entrant' refers to the person entering the ballot. The term 'Guest' refers to the person the entrant will bring to the function.
- The ballot will open at 12 noon on Friday, 16 March 2018 and close at 12 noon on Friday, 13 April 2018.
- Entrants need to be 18 years of age or over at the time of entry. Entrance is for one or two people as per invitation. Entrants should note that alcohol will be served at the function.
How to Enter
- Entries should be made online via the Survey Planet website. Links to the ballot will be available on the Government House website (www.gov.bm/governor-bermuda ) and also via Government House FaceBook page (www.facebook.com/GovtHouseBDA/ ). Government House takes no responsibility for entries submitted by email, standard mail, telephone or any other method and cannot guarantee they will be included in the draw.
- Entrance for one or two people to the 2018 Queen's Birthday Party at Government House Bermuda between 6 pm to 8 pm on Thursday 7 June 2018. This includes light refreshments and entertainment only.
- People will be selected at random from the total pool of ballot entrants.
- Government House reserves the right to offer invitations to people outside the ballot process.
- Government House reserves the right to hold more draws should the maximum number of acceptances not be attained following the first draw.
- People who are successful in the ballot will have their invitations mailed to them.
- Government House reserves the right to remove any person from the ballot. This includes incomplete entries.
- Entrants may enter the ballot only once. Multiple entries will be discarded.
- Entrants can only enter themselves and may not enter on another person's behalf without that person's consent.
- Entrants must live in Bermuda.
- Government House reserves the right to refuse to offer an invitation to any person whom Government House decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Ballot Rules.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, successful entrants grant Government House the right to use any photographs of the entrant and guest, where applicable, taken on the day of the reception to be used on the Government House website and social media feeds and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Only the person who originally entered the ballot can be awarded the invitation.
Government House Responsibility
- Government House takes no responsibility for any inability to enter or complete an entry to the ballot due to equipment or technical malfunction or lack of access to same.
- Government House reserves the right to cancel the 2018 Queen's Birthday Party in the event of adverse weather.
- Government House takes no responsibility for costs incurred by invitation recipients should the event be cancelled.
- Government House reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person, or to withdraw their invitation once they have entered Government House, should Government House management judge this necessary.
- The information provided by entrants will be used for the purposes of this ballot. If you are successful in the ballot, this information will be used for event management purposes.
- Government House will be holding this information on the Survey Planet website for the duration of the ballot period and will remove it from the site within one month of the ballot being finalised. Survey Planet's security and privacy safeguards will apply during this time. https://surveyplanet.com/legal 
- All practicable steps will be taken to ensure that the safety and privacy of this information provided during this ballot process. Persons are entitled to access and correct their information with us at any time.
- The names and addresses of successful applicants will be held in the Government House database following the closure of the ballot. Successful applicants are advised that Government House may contact them regarding attendance at other functions.