If you are a Bermuda resident who received a full dose of a COVID-19 vaccination overseas*, you may apply for a Bermuda Vaccine Certificate.
To be eligible for the Overseas Vaccination Authentication of Bermuda, you must provide:
- Proof of Bermuda Residency (Current identification and If you are under the age of 18 then a birth certificate is satisfactory)
- A current work permit that has not expired.
- Proof of negative Day 10 test result (Refer to the email of your results to find a link to download the PDF)
- Final test-based SafeKey supplied with your Day 10 result.
In addition, you must provide a photo ID and an official proof of an immunisation card or a vaccine certificate issued by a relevant public health authority**, when you have received a full course of the COVID-19 vaccine*.
Listed below are the COVID-19 vaccine manufactures that are accepted:
- Pfizer BioNTech
- Serum Institute of India,
- Jansen/Johnson & Johnson,
*Full course of a vaccine means a COVID-19 vaccine administered according to the manufacturer’s recommendation or the recommendation of a stringent regulatory body** recognized by the Ministry of Health, with at least 14 days since the last dose. For example, if your second vaccination is on 7th June, you are considered immunized as of 21st June.
If one dose was administered abroad and one dose was administered in Bermuda please upload proof of both vaccinations to be considered immunized.
Please note that mixing doses of some of the COVID-19 vaccines is acceptable if authorized by the governing body of the country of travel.
**US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA); European Medicines Agency, Health Canada or World Health Organization (WHO)