- Check for expired/out of date foods
- Deep clean and sanitize chillers/refrigerators and check safe operating temperatures
- Check dry storage for out of date or damaged foods, any pest activity
- Deep clean and disinfect sinks, hand sinks, all work stations and counters, cooking and preparation surfaces, equipment and utensils
- Check all areas for pest activity
- Clean and disinfect all garbage cans and garbage areas
- Deep clean entire premises
- Clean and disinfect all touch points frequently throughout work periods.
Water and ice
- Empty ice machine, clean and disinfect all internal and external surfaces and scoops
- Check water supply to ensure it is potable; the tank may need to be re chlorinated. Check filtration/ UV system is fully operational, replace filters as needed.
- Deep clean and disinfect staff bathrooms, lockers and changing areas and lunch room.
Staff & Social Distancing
- Ensure staff are familiar with personal hygiene and social distancing requirements
- Ensure all staff adhere to social distancing within the premises i.e. they remain 6 feet apart; if that’s not possible then they must wear face masks.
- Ensure delivery staff maintain physicall distancing with customers
Click here to return to the Nightclubs and Bars Guidance.
Click here to retun to the Indoor and Outdoor Dining Guidance.
Click here to return to the COVID-19 homepage.