• Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.

Energy Commission

What do they do?

They regulate the electricity industry in Bermuda by approving or disapproving of changes to the rates associated with the production of electricity on the Island. 

Read the Energy Commission's Public Access to Information statement.

How can I contact the Energy Commission with general inquiries

Send an email using their contact form

By mail:

P.O. Box HM 101

Hamilton HM AX