The Consultation Paper on Proposed AML/ATF Legislative Amendments sets out the measures the Bermuda Government proposes to take when Parliament reconvenes in May. Your feedback and comments are invited by 04 May, 2017.
What do they do?
The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs celebrates Bermuda’s culture by:
- organising annual national festivals and holiday events, seniors programmes, concerts, and heritage tours and talks;
- producing television programmes and full-length documentaries on aspects of Bermuda’s heritage;
- supporting cultural research and the literary arts through workshops and publications;
- providing opportunities for artistic and cultural development through grants, awards, artist-in-residence programmes and apprenticeships;
- creating a collection of oral histories and cultural materials; and
- offering recreational, social, and academic courses for people of all ages to promote life-long learning.
How can I contact the Department of Community and Cultural Affairs with general inquiries?
You can also communicate with the Department of Community and Cultural Affairs through their contact form.