The Ministry of National Security is advising that effective May 21st, the Customs Department’s main Hamilton offices will relocate from Custom House, 40 Front Street to the new location of Maiden House, 131 Front Street, Hamilton. The Department’s contact numbers, emails and operation hours (8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday – Friday) all remain the same.
What do they do?
The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs celebrates Bermuda’s culture by:
- organising annual national festivals and holiday events, seniors programmes, concerts, and heritage tours and talks;
- producing television programmes and full-length documentaries on aspects of Bermuda’s heritage;
- supporting cultural research and the literary arts through workshops and publications;
- providing opportunities for artistic and cultural development through grants, awards, artist-in-residence programmes and apprenticeships;
- creating a collection of oral histories and cultural materials; and
- offering recreational, social, and academic courses for people of all ages to promote life-long learning.
You can also communicate with the Department of Community and Cultural Affairs through their contact form.