On Monday February 27th and Tuesday February 28th there will be a one lane closure from North Shore Dock Hill to Barker's Hill roundabout to allow for resurfacing of the road.
The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs' website has up-to-date information on cultural events and programmes.
What do they do?
The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs celebrates Bermuda’s culture by:
- organising annual national festivals and holiday events, seniors programmes, concerts, and heritage tours and talks;
- producing television programmes and full-length documentaries on aspects of Bermuda’s heritage;
- supporting cultural research and the literary arts through workshops and publications;
- providing opportunities for artistic and cultural development through grants, awards, artist-in-residence programmes and apprenticeships;
- creating a collection of oral histories and cultural materials; and
- offering recreational, social, and academic courses for people of all ages to promote life-long learning.
How can I contact the Department of Community and Cultural Affairs with general inquiries?
Telephone: (441) 292-1681
P.O. Box HM 886
Hamilton HM DX
You can also communicate with the Department of Community and Cultural Affairs through their contact form.