Health and Family on the Coronavirus
Dr. Cheryl Peek-Ball, Chief Medical Officer for the Government of Bermuda on COVID-19.
Health Ministry | Wash Your Hands Right
Bermuda Government COVID-19 Update
The Premier of Bermuda, the Hon. David Burt, JP, MP, gives a National Address on Bermuda’s preparation for COVID-19.
Advice for Seniors
COVID-19 Do’s and Don’ts while under Self-Quarantine
The Bermuda Police Service - COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
COVID-19 resource material
- All COVID-19 News
- COVID-19 Screening Form for travellers arriving in Bermuda
- Social Distancing
- Social distancing and Closures Schedule
- What you need to know about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Isolation precautions
- Temperature and symptoms chart
- Self-Quarantine Precautions and Symptom Log
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Prevention Tips
- Do you have: a cold, cough, or fever?