The Minister of Health, under the authority granted by section 107A of the Public Health Act, has issued a public health emergency order for Bermuda to ensure the fight against this virus. Further to this order, the Governor has made regulations for the prevention, control or suppression of Covid-19, under the Public Health (Covid-19 Emergency Powers) Regulations.
- Public Health (COVID-19) Emergency Order 2021
- Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers (Phased Re-opening) Regulations 2021
- Public Health (COVID-19) Penalties Regulations 2021
- Quarantine (COVID-19) (No.3) Order 2020
- Public Health Act 1949
- Quarantine Act 2017
- Public Health (COVID-19) Regulations 2020