Updated 20th June 2021
Travel Authorisations will need to be purchased between 1 to 3 days before travel. This is to allow review of the Travel Authorisation and required documents.
A valid pre-arrival test result must meet the following standards:
- Display travellers’ full name and date of birth
- Date of the test must be no more than 4 days of arrival. For example if you are arriving on the 6th June, a test is valid starting from the 2nd June. The day of the test is considered day 0.
- Test result must be negative
- Test type must be a PCR test. Note: The COVID-19 PCR test cannot be an antigen or antibody test. It must be a PCR test - either RT or Rapid PCR.
- Test must be performed by an accredited laboratory
- Display full name of laboratory and contact information for laboratory
Visitors who do not submit a valid pre-arrival test result will be notified that their test is not valid and will be given the opportunity to submit a valid result. If a visitor cannot submit a valid test result, they will be denied a Travel Authorisation and will not be able to travel to Bermuda.
Residents who cannot provide a valid pre-arrival test will be issued a Travel Authorisation.
Immunised Residents without a valid pre-arrival test will quarantine until receipt of a negative day four (4) test result. Unimmnised residents must quarantine for 14 days at a quarantine hotel or at home if they have an exemption.
For more information visit out: Traveller's Testing FAQ's page.
Travel Authorisations will be vetted between 9am and 8pm daily. Submission of a Travel Authorisation within 24 hours of your travel date will not be approved. Any traveller needing an emergency Travel Authorisation issued the day of travel must contact the COVID-19 Helpline on +1(441)444-2498.