There is no curfew in effect and the below guidance must be followed.
Develop a plan to manage your business through the new and unique operational challenges of COVID-19.
- Actively screen everyone (staff, clients and visitors) for symptoms of COVID-19 before they enter your business.
- The Bermuda Hospital Board has developed a screening tool that can be used to help identify individuals who may have been infected and reduce the potential risk of exposure to you, your staff and clients.
- Establish reporting procedures within your business.
- Know which of your clients are at higher risk of adverse outcomes from COVID-19. You may want to take extra precautions when they come into your business.
- Assess current and future personal protective equipment (PPE) supply needs to ensure you are prepared.
- Communicate your COVID-19 preparedness plan with your staff.