The role of this section is to provide Structural Engineering services to the Ministry of Public Works and other Government departments. Its primary function is to ensure that buildings and structures owned by the Government are constructed and maintained to an acceptable and safe standards. This includes all Bridges, Docks and Public Landing Places outside the City of Hamilton and the Town of St. George’s.
The services include:
- Design and construction of new structures
- Ensuring that structural designs prepared by external consultants, on behalf of Government, meet the required specifications
- Inspecting and recommending remedial works to maintain buildings, bridges, docks, landing places and structures in a safe condition
- Providing consulting services on structural matters to other Government departments.
|Principal Civil Engineer (Structures)
|Consultant Civil Engineer
|Trainee Civil Engineers
Richard D. Crossley, P.Eng
Principal Civil Engineer (Structures) Contact:
(441) 295-5151 ext. 1948Email: email@example.com Fax: